Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites.
Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time?
Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be?
Midnight Snack ~ Who is your all time favorite teacher and why?
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites. Facebook (I spend way to much time on there), Pinterest and my newest addictions Youtube
Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time? Hmmm.... I guess it would be making some videos to start my youtube channel.
Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be? pizza
Midnight Snack ~ Who is your all time favorite teacher and why? Mr. Woodhull. He was a very laid back teacher, which made my accounting class so much easier!
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be open to change, as good things may come from it.
Thanks for playing! I like that you are doing youtube videos! You will have to post!
ReplyDeleteI could live on pizza for three days too!
I saw your Weekend in Review! I am going to play it this upcoming week! How fuN! Good idea!