Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself?
Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before?
Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week?
Midnight Snack ~ What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget?
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself? Ariana ~ it has a pretty ring to it don't ya think?!?!
Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before? Hmmm, I don't think I have learned a thing about myself this week
Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week? My job.... do I leave it, and take the plunge and go to cosmetology school?? I have been wanting to go back to school for this for some time now.... and it seems the longer I wait, the more the cost goes up!
Midnight Snack ~ What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget? The time in Chicago, that shall remain forever silent per my lips!
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Just follow your heart and do what's best for you.
Oh I love Ariana! I also Aspen!
ReplyDeleteI think you should DO IT! Cosmetology School that is! If you don't you will always regret it!
WOW! I can't believe how horrible your 2013 year was! Talk about stress overload! Not sure how you survived all that!
As for your wedding, I think you should have eloped! haha
Thanks for playing!
I love the name Ariana too! I agree with Jodi...you should take the plunge and go to Cosmetology School...I always wanted to and a few years back I had a friend go and it made her so happy! "Follow Your Heart" ?
ReplyDelete