Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Breakfast ~ Post a few photos from your phone that most sums up your week and explain why.
Lunch ~ What are your weekend plans?
Dinner ~ What is something you have needed extra help with this week.
Midnight Snack ~ Name a song (or two) that you currently love.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ Post a few photos from your phone that most sums up your week and explain why. Finishing up the rest of my craft room makeover; just a few pics (the rest will be revealed in another post, as soon as the last item is put in place this weekend.
I am so loving my new window seat area! So happy that the vision I had (thanks to a pinterest pic) turned out!!
And the the planters I made for my new patio table (was a little crafty thise week!
Lunch ~ What are your weekend plans? Cleaning out the garage and basement and making a dump run!
Dinner ~ What is something you have needed extra help with this week. Getting the plexiglass trimmed just right to go on top of my desk (the hubby took it to work today to cut it on the waterjet, so it would have a nice clean cut edge on it
Midnight Snack ~ Name a song (or two) that you currently love. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift and Lips Are Movin by
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
OH MY! I absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE your purple craft room makeover! It is so FUN and PEACEFUL! You did a great job! I love anything Taylor Swift as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing! Great answers!
I love your window seat...so peaceful and beautiful! Your recipe for the week is a favorite of mine! :)
ReplyDelete