Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Stealing

One Thing Meme



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From: Cool Free Surveys

One Thing .....
that makes you smile: my boys

that makes you cry: sad endings to movies

that you love to do on the weekends: relax

that you do for only yourself: mani/pedi's

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear: socks (but that's more than one thing... hmmmm

that you do before going to sleep: fluff up my pillow

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking: brush my teeth

that's in your purse: my wallet

that you actually LIKE to clean: the dishes

that you DETEST cleaning: the toliet

that other people would find odd about you: that I like to dip my potato chips into ketchup

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill: a new cell phone (its time for my upgrade!)

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die: go to Hawaii!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Good answers, very close to my answers. I have used the mani/pedi answer too often lately...but it is truly one thing you do for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dipping potato chips in ketchup makes perfect sense since we dip french fries in ketchup. Same thing. But somehow it doesn't sound like the same thing and I'm not sure I could do it. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing on the weekend is SO important...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a mani/pedi scheduled for Wednesday! I can't wait. I'm overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how so many people mentioned the bathroom chore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!