Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Stealing

If You Could...



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From Sweet Memes, our friend CAT!:

IF YOU COULD:


Travel anywhere, where would it be? Italy

Meet anyone, who would it be? Denzel Washington

Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?

Be anyone for a day, who would it be? I don't know

Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? Groceries

Change one thing about your life what would it be? I would change the fact that I completed college, way back when, and have a job in my chosen career path...

Have any superpower what would it be? to be invisible

Be any animal for a day which would you be? a cat, then I could sleep all day

Date anyone who would it be? that would still be my hubby

Change one thing about the world what would it be? the hatred, why can't we all just get along

Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? can't think of any place

Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? the need to use the bathroom

Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? my stomach

Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? To be overly emotional

Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? to play the piano

Forget one event in your life which would you choose? Only God knows of this, and thats how it shall remain

Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? 9/11

Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? my hair I change regurally, my eye color I like, so I guess it would have to be my skin color, I would like for it to be a tan color all the time. I am tired of my pale/pasty white skin color

Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? I would be 35 pounds less than what I do now

Live in any country/city, where would you choose? I would like to live I like the country I live in, but would love to live out in the country again, the city life is getting to me

Change one law in your country, which would you change? The way we are taxed to death!

Be any height, which would you choose? I like the height I am right now

Have any job in the world, which would you choose? A yarn shop/cafe owner

Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? a million dollars

Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? my hubby

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. I want out of a big city, too. It's just too much to stand anymore. On Taxes, I too want everyone to pay a fair share, not the way it is now; in this day and age, no one wiggles away through the grass with all their cash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!