Friday, May 2, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I really ____________ in the early a.m.
2. I wish the ____________ would always stay ____
3. ________ is my favorite place when I am _______
4. If I hear _______ one more time, I will ______


My answers:

1. I really like to read in the early a.m.
2. I wish the weather would always stay stay warm/sunny......so tired of Mother Nature being bipolar her in Michigan!!
3. My bed is my favorite place when I am tired, sad and depressed (which seems to be more and more, with this weeks weather!
4. If I hear the yippy, yappy dog next door bark one more time, I will scream..... they need to let him/her in already!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

7 comments:

  1. I hate to hear neighbors' dogs yappy at all hours. Thankfully, we don't hear them too much anymore. However, there was a time when it just wouldn't stop. Those neighbors have since moved. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a few of us like to stay in bed when we are stressed. I know I do.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs barking can be so annoying. I prefer to hear the birds sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read.... Hate little yappy dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I now live in the South. I remember winters in the Snowbelt...fun when a kid not so much as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answers, Jodi. I don't read in the early A.M. I get going on chores, then computer and coffee. Yappy dogs are frustrating! Go ahead & scream, maybe they will let it in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mother nature needs prozac in NY too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!