Friday, May 16, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I wish the ____________ would always stay ____
2. You’ll need_____ of ____ when you _______ my ____
3. If I go to a restaurant it must have____-
4. My must have holiday baking treat is ____

My Answers:

1. I wish the weather would always stay warm! I am over this crappy weather we have been having!
2. You’ll need to have one of those lint rollers when you visit my house - between the cat and the dog there is plenty of animal hair lingering around.
3. If I go to a restaurant it must have blue fruity drinks-
4. My must have holiday baking treat is cheesecake.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Well, I understand pet hair. It is an ongoing battle...but worth it to me! I had to laugh at #3. Cheesecake, however, works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on #'s 1 and 2! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also spoiled with cat hairs and I also wish that the weather stays sunny for a while ! I have enough of the rain !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lint brushes are needed here too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!