Friday, May 9, 2014

Follow Friday Fill In

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. Did you know that ____ are _____
2. I feel like _____
3. I get _____ at _____
4. ____ is my favorite ______

My Answers:

1. Did you know that crochet and knitting are very relaxing hobbies!?
2. I feel like poo....I am ready for bed!
3. I get very annoyed at fake people
4. Purple is my favorite color.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. 1 - Definitely! I taught myself to knit and crochet at a young age. Crochet is easier. If you crochet with feline assistance, you weave a little fur and love into every project! ;-)
    2 - I hope you felt a little better after some sleep
    3 - Ditto and amen! I am a "what you see is what you get" person, and I cannot abide those who play games!
    4 - Purple is my very favorite color too! Anything purple is guaranteed to make me smile! I once grew a variety of green beans that have purple pods, but turn green when you cook them - magic beans! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!