Saturday, May 10, 2014

Favorite color swap

I just signed up to participate in this fun swap  over at Colletta's Kitchen Sink, if you want to join in, head on over!!

From her post:

"I've decided to host my very first swap! A few years ago I participated in a Favorite Color Swap and it was so much fun! I hope you'll join in!

The Rules:
-Sign-ups will run from now until May 24, 2014.
-You must share this swap on your blog.
-You must be willing to send your swap partner a package worth $20-$25 (postage not included).
-The items in the package will be in your partner's favorite color.
-You must send the swap package on or before June 16, 2014 with delivery confirmation.
-You must be willing to do a reveal post sometime between June 22 and June 30th.
So, are you in?


If so, please email the following information to me at
collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com


-Your Name
-Your mailing address
-Your blog address
-Your favorite color
-Hobbies or interests
-Likes or Dislikes


As this is my first time hosting a swap, I'm going to keep it in the US only. If you have any questions, please let me know. This is a learning experience for me :)"

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!