Friday, April 4, 2014

It's party time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Welcome to my blog! This is the first year I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Party with my craft/hobby blog. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee/tea/cocoa, help yourself to a cupcake ~ they are oh so tasty!

 photo dcf1cc12-5aed-4dde-b85f-7f51f4f443bd_zpsc1edb561.jpg

Let me introduce myself.... I'm Jodi ~a wife, mom, friend, baker, knitter/crocheter and a Tastefully Simple consultant. I mostly post little snibbits of all the fun items I crochet and or knit, throw in a recipe or two with a few random posts/reviews. I am looking forward to blogging more and having some giveaways in the near future!

 photo a9ee437e-919a-443b-aa47-ffdc8b61592d_zps051eb698.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
Jodi yarn siggy

5 comments:

  1. Great "meeting" you Jodi! We have a LOT of similar interests -- so glad I discovered your blog via UBP. I will definitely be back to poke around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a foodie, quilter, crafter too. Glad you linked up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be biased but your super awesome with your hobbies and baking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping in thru UBP, and lovin' your gluten free recipes. I would never have thought to substitute rice flour for wheat! Have you ever tried subbing quinoa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. UBP14 participant played with all your social media icons and liked, followed, joined and posted all that was available to me. Thanks for sharing some of your wonderful creamsicle cupcakes. Oh i love cupcakes and creamsicle, so the combinations sounds awesome. Have to make these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!