Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter projects

I am linking up with Hot Eats and Cool Reads, MorningNooNight, Crafts, Cakes and Cats and Michelle's Tasty Creations in their Easter and Spring Link Party.

I have been busy making one eyed monsters for some friends for their kids Easter Baskets, and then had the thought that I could add some bunny ears to one (which is on the needle as I type) and make a few bunny ones for my own Easter Basket.

 photo bd516cab-8573-495b-8806-6374a770d1c7_zps677b70a2.jpg

The kids (my friends that is) will love waking up on Easter morning to see these fun little monsters in their baskets filled with candy! My boys are too old, and will just roll their eyes! LOL

Jodi yarn siggy

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,
    Thanks so much for sharing this cutie pies at the Easter link party they are adorable!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!