Thursday, March 13, 2014

First he needs to clean!

John wants to work on building another bass guitar, so he can get a bass drum muffler from guitar center. But first he needs to clean the basement!

I don't know how he can function with the mess he has down there! I am almost half tempted to go down there and start cleaning it myself. I think that this mess is somewhat of the culprit of the nasal infection he has right now! Between all the dust and wood shavings from the entertainment project its a wonder he isn't flat on his back!

I do have to sweep around the litter box, but will do that once I change it. That will be the extent of what I clean down there.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!