Monday, February 17, 2014

Ice Dams, be dammed!

With all of the winter weather we have had here in Michigan, I am so thankful we haven't had any problems with any leaks for ice build up on the roof. Several of my friends have had not so much luck. I keep checking the ceilings upstairs, but nothing. I hope it stays that way.

I am also hoping we don't have any basement leaks with the thaw that is coming, we don't need the water pump to go into overdrive and burn out on us. Sometime this week, we are supposed to see warmer weather, but after looking outside today, I am thinking not.

We have a winter weather advisory with the potential of 3 to 6 inches of more crappy snow! I am sooooo over this winter. Bring on the sun, so we can wear shorts and flip flops!!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!