The hubby isn't happy with me working outside the home, so I am trying to find some sort of at home business to do, so I can quit and be home more. I would really love it if I could get a loan so I could start a yarn/cafe type shop! I am going to keep trying to get this dream to come to be!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday blahs
Taking a small break from crafts today, as I am in a blah kind of mood. I don't have the time, but I need a down day. So after the visit at the hospital, and a nap, I am now surfing the net and browsing sites like carpet cleaning raleigh nc. I should be looking for different and interesting things to knit that others haven't posted on facebook, so I can get my niche carved out.
The hubby isn't happy with me working outside the home, so I am trying to find some sort of at home business to do, so I can quit and be home more. I would really love it if I could get a loan so I could start a yarn/cafe type shop! I am going to keep trying to get this dream to come to be!
The hubby isn't happy with me working outside the home, so I am trying to find some sort of at home business to do, so I can quit and be home more. I would really love it if I could get a loan so I could start a yarn/cafe type shop! I am going to keep trying to get this dream to come to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!