My wife and I are opening a restaurant/bar in a few months. The next thing on my list to do is decide on televisions. I’m specifically thinking about how many, what size, and placement. I know that some families will come in and not want to have the television as a distraction to their meal, while other families will appreciate the distraction. Also, I’m hoping for big turnouts on game days. We are going to advertise drink and appetizer specials, with a discount if you are wearing team logos. So, we are going to need to accommodate game day viewers, who will most likely want a larger screen television. Placement is a big deal, as well, because generally speaking, people don’t usually want to sit all on the same side of the table. There need to be televisions within view from every angle. I’m also interested in the best deal out there. I’m going on
http://www.directstartv.com/ to see what my options are. I’m hoping that there will be a special or discount for businesses, especially since we will have so many televisions to hook up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!