I Second That Emotion
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Saturday 9: I Second That Emotion
1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life? not really
2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about? money I think
3. Who do you hate right now? that person knows who they are
4. Who do you love right now? my hubby, my boys and my friends
5. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in my dream forever house
6. What is your craziest vice? I don't know if I have any that are crazy
7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day? I had to work
8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine's Day? getting flowers delivered to work when we first started dating (my now hubby)
9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be? house wise, yes.. job wise, no... I thought I would still be doing daycare... but finally got back into the medical field after a 16 year hiatus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!