Saturday, February 25, 2012

RETRO PHONE

Posted by Heriberto Fuentes

I have been watching more tv since we upgraded our package at directv.com. There are just more options and more things that I am interested in watching. With watching more tv comes more commercials. I saw something really cool on a commercial that I saw the other day that I want to get. It was a blu tooth headset. It wasn’t just a headset, it looked like an old timey phone. You know the receiver and microphone in one that came with rotary dial phones. What was even cooler was that it came in different colors and was completely cordless. My favorite color is the baby pink! You can use it with your cell phone around the house or in the car ( this might look a little funny). The other thing that you can use it for is connecting it to your computer. You can use it for Skype, Google Chat, and Google Talk. I am seriously considering ordering one! It is only about twenty bucks plus shipping. I think that it would definitely come in handy and be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!