Don’t get me wrong. I love all things British. I love their accents, the charming way they say certain words, their quirky sense of style, their hot royal young men. I do not however, enjoy one of the most famous shows on television today. The show of which I speak is Top Gear. I am sure you have heard of it if you have a man in your life. I am sure you know about the funny way they talk about cars. Lorie anyone? Boot? Does ANYONE know what I am talking about? Is anyone out there feeling my pain? My boyfriend is obsessed with this show. Like Ob. Sessed. It has come to the point where when I hear the first 5 notes of the theme song for the show I run screaming from the room. I can’t take it anymore. Why TV By Direct ? Why must you provide us with this lovely British cable channel? WHY?! On the plus side I would like to see more of Jude Law and Posh and Becks and their adorable brood of athletic, handsome children. Maybe BBC isn’t so bad after all.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
The reason I wish we didn't get BBC
Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby
Don’t get me wrong. I love all things British. I love their accents, the charming way they say certain words, their quirky sense of style, their hot royal young men. I do not however, enjoy one of the most famous shows on television today. The show of which I speak is Top Gear. I am sure you have heard of it if you have a man in your life. I am sure you know about the funny way they talk about cars. Lorie anyone? Boot? Does ANYONE know what I am talking about? Is anyone out there feeling my pain? My boyfriend is obsessed with this show. Like Ob. Sessed. It has come to the point where when I hear the first 5 notes of the theme song for the show I run screaming from the room. I can’t take it anymore. Why TV By Direct ? Why must you provide us with this lovely British cable channel? WHY?! On the plus side I would like to see more of Jude Law and Posh and Becks and their adorable brood of athletic, handsome children. Maybe BBC isn’t so bad after all.
Don’t get me wrong. I love all things British. I love their accents, the charming way they say certain words, their quirky sense of style, their hot royal young men. I do not however, enjoy one of the most famous shows on television today. The show of which I speak is Top Gear. I am sure you have heard of it if you have a man in your life. I am sure you know about the funny way they talk about cars. Lorie anyone? Boot? Does ANYONE know what I am talking about? Is anyone out there feeling my pain? My boyfriend is obsessed with this show. Like Ob. Sessed. It has come to the point where when I hear the first 5 notes of the theme song for the show I run screaming from the room. I can’t take it anymore. Why TV By Direct ? Why must you provide us with this lovely British cable channel? WHY?! On the plus side I would like to see more of Jude Law and Posh and Becks and their adorable brood of athletic, handsome children. Maybe BBC isn’t so bad after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!