I remember when I was in high school my friends and I went and saw the movie Grease and I thought that it was the best thing that I had ever seen in my life! I guess that it was kind of surprising and ground breaking, at least it seemed that way to me. So I've always kept the movie dear to my heart as a result. So when I heard that our local community theater was going to put on a production of the play, I decided to take advantage of it.
I looked onlien to get some more information on the community production of the play and whiel I was doing that, I ran across some information on miracle ear texas. I looked through it a little bit and after that I decided to go and get a free hearing test and get fitted with some hearing aids after I got hte results back.
I took my daughter to go and see the play with me and I thin kthat she really loved it. She'd seen Grease before, but I don't think that she fully appreciated it until now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!