Sunday, November 13, 2011

My favorite place to go

This would be a big, heck no! I have to go to the dentist this week. I had a cleaning a few weeks ago, and they found a cavity, oh joy! I had myself prepared to go for round 4 with this new dentist about my teeth (it seems to be a regular occurrence with us), which happened, but I also got tagged team with is wife (who is his partner). I so miss Dr. Poel, and this shocks me as, I so don't like dentists! At least he and I had come to an agreement that if, and when my teeth bother me I would contact him and we would go to the next step. My philosophy, if it isn't broke, don't try and "fix it"!

I want to bring up this procedure, San Antonio Invisalign, for my bottom teeth, as they are crooked again, but I don't want to go with the traditional braces, as they aren't so pretty! But knowing this new guy, he's going to say that we should worry about the other two teeth first before we even discuss me checking out orthodontics.

So I am preparing myself for this coming Tuesday for the "talk" he will have waiting for me! Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!