Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting closer

I have been checking for status updates via the hospitals job section where I have applied for a few different jobs, and found an email from the lady who did my first interview. She was asking if I was still interested in the job. Well of course! She said she was forwarding my information on to on of the managers. So I am getting closer to getting a job at the hospital.

In the meantime, I have been searching through the job section of the paper, on Craigslist, other business' websites. One of these days someone will hire me! Technologists & Technicians Jobs keep popping up in different emails I have been getting, but this isn't up my alley.

If only I kept up with my medical assistant stuff, I wouldn't be having the trouble I am right now trying to get hired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!