Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

FFI



Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.



Questions courtesy of my cousin, dackelprincess.com, this week. And...here we go!

1. Turkey is a tradition on Thanksgiving.

2. Love me some pumpkin pie.

3. On and on and on we go about our days.

4. The last time I saw "Beaches" I bawled my eyes out... today, not so much.

5. Can you believe that "Breaking Dawn" is only a week away!!

6. I need a burst of energy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on some more hats, tomorrow my plans include baking in the morning, then getting ready for my 31 open house and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy the day with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!