Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Comfort foods

What are your go to comfort foods? For me, its mashed potatoes and gravy. I am craving them so bad right now its not even funny! I think a trip to KFC in is my future today. Last week I had a hot roast beef sandwich, that was oh so yummy! No I want to make that, but I know the guys will bulk as this. I may just have to make it, but not put it together like that for them, just let them eat it all separate, but make it the way I want for myself. Yep, that will be the plan for one day next week, along with meatloaf! Oh I can hear the grumbles now!

I want to do some more baking as well, as a nice juicy apple pie, with crumb topping sounds realy good too! Tis the season I guess! But then again, I think a pumpkin pie with lots of cool whip sounds even better! Oh I can't wait for Turkey day!!

What are you craving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!