Thursday, October 13, 2011

W.T.F. Meme (Thursday)


Want to join in? Go here



The superheroes are getting footloose in dirty jeans

1) How many days can you wear a pair of jeans before it moves from acceptable to gross? 3 or 4, now if only I could get this through my sons head!

2) If your best friend told you that he or she had been abducted by aliens last night, would you believe his or her story? no

3) If you were in an accident, what superhero would you like to be rescued by? Superman

4) If the shoes really do make the man (or woman), what do the shoes you're wearing right now (or the ones you wore last if you're barefoot) say about you? that I am carefree (I was wearing flip flops)

5) If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be? Denzel Washington

6) I was appalled last week when my boyfriend and best friend both said they had never seen the original "Footloose" movie. Is there a movie you've never seen that people give you a hard time for not having seen? none that I can think of.... but how can anyone not have seen the original Footloose!?!?!?! The horror! LOL

7) With Halloween approaching... Would you spend (or have you already spent) a night in a supposedly haunted house? nope, never, no way, no how!

8) If you had your own clothing line, what would it be called? Comfy Chic

2 comments:

  1. Why denzel? I have never seen the whole original footloose movie myself? Don't kill me plzz lol awesome answers

    Loves and likes ya <3
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd so wear clothes by a clothing line called Comfy Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!