Saturday, October 29, 2011

There goes my quiet!

I have been enjoying the quiet in the house, while I have been knitting and internet browsing, then some debt collection agency has been blowing up my home phone! They keep calling for an Elnora Brooks. How many times do I have to tell them that no one by that names lives here! I have to admit, I cursed myself, as I mentioned her name the other day, and it has come back to bite me in the butt!

So I have done some digging and found and address and a phone number, so the next time I get a phone call for her, I am going to give them the info! I am so tired of being harrassed by these people!

Now back to my quiet house, for a little while anyways; Trent is just about done with work, and I will have to pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!