Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stealing Sunday

Photobucket


That Meme That's Going Around...

The Lucky 33 Meme


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!












Today we ripped off a blogger named Cheryl of the blog Mad Baggage. She states that she ripped it off as well, but doesn't say where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Lucky 33 Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Can you cook? I love to cook!

2. What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be a nurse

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play the piano

4. Favorite place? a nice sunny beach

5. Favorite vegetable? corn

6. What was the last book you read. Courageous

7. What zodiac sign are you? Aries

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? my ears are pierced

9. Worst Habit? biting my nails (not as bad as I used to though)

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? as in anyone who blogs? Yep I do!

11. What is your favorite sport? football, I guess

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? optimistic

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? I guess it would all depend on who the person is

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? a car accident

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I like ketchup on my potato chips

16. Do you have any pets? I have one cat

17. Do you know how to do the macarena? I do

18. Is the sun shining where you are now? It is.. Finally! Its been a long dreary, rainy week!

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? some are cute, others are scary

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? my teeth

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?. I would be the good angel

22. What color eyes do you have? . blue

23. Ever been married? I am married right now

24. Bottle or Draft? neither, don't like beer

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? put it in the bank

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? none, I don't chew gum

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I don't go to bars

28. Do you believe in ghosts? nope

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? knit or read

30. Do you swear a lot? I do, but wish I didn't

31. Biggest pet peeve? tattle talers

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? reliable

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? loving & caring



3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Sunday Stealing Linky. Great answers and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers, stopping by for Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have to try ketchup on my potato chips. Then again I'm a fan of ketchup on just about anything lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!