Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



FFI



Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.



And...here we go!

1. Old me would hold a grudge; new me would just lets go.

2. I am all about taking responsibility.

3. So...in a way we are all related some how.

4. We can go to a movie tonight, right?

5. The big difference between me and you is how we think about things.

6. Chocolate makes me happy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out at home, tomorrow my plans include breakfast plans with some good friends, baking in the afternoon, then some trick or treating in the evening with friends and Sunday, I want to try a new church, and then relax with my guys for the rest of the afternoon/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!