Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday 9


I Put a Spell On You


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Put a Spell On You

1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why? The guys in my life.... so I could "train" them how to aim properly!

2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? My wedding, so I could try and cherish the moment... as it wasn't all that great because of certain circumstances

3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? a mistake that shouldn't have happened

4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? I don't have a clue

5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? Hmmm... do I really have to say!?!?

6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself. my eating habits

7. Describe yourself in one word. Caring

8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to. Menu Plan Monday, Saturday 9 (when I remember to do the meme) and the WTF meme's

9. Why do you blog? Its my fun outlet, along with my part time, part time job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!