You've heard the saying, "I've locked myself OUT of my house" right? Well have you ever been locked INSIDE your house? This happened to me yesterday, (and still dealing with it today). Our main door we use, the door handle won't turn. I thought the lock was froze or jammed, but it hasn't been cold enough yet for it to freeze. I tried the key but it does nothing. Trent tried to be the handy man, but couldn't figure it out. John had band practice last night, so he wasn't able to work on it, so hopefully tonight he can figure it out, if not its off to the store to search for a new knob, which hopefully is on
sale! I am so thankful for the handy man of a husband I have! We need to fix it, as I hate using the front door.
While at the hardware store I want to look at the
grills to see if there are any end of the season deals to be had!

Ours is looking pretty pathetic and I would LOVE to have a shiny stainless steel one, so it doesn't get to grungy looking after using it for one season! I love to grill, and would like to do it year round if it were for the very cold state I live in! I may even look as the patio furniture as well, now that the construction if complete on our street next summer I can actually sit out on the deck and enjoy the summer weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!