Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is a little over a month away, and I am just about done with my shopping! I am so excited! I am working on my baking list. I know what kind of cookies I want to make, just have to decide on what kind of breads I want to try this year. I always make banana bread, so I am thinking of something else, just not sure yet.

I have one person yet to shop for, and he is my pickiest by far! He's asking for an iPod Touch, but I just don't have that kind of money to spend this year. I am hoping I can get by with a ipod nano 8g. He has all the bells and whistles on his phone, so this should do. At least I hope so!

Have you started your shopping yet? Do you do lots of baking over the holiday's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!