Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (on Friday am) to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me...but it is not a requirement!
If you don't have a blog, but still wanna play along...leave your answers in the comments below!
Questions for Friday, September 17th: (Special thanks to Valerie, Katie, Sandy, Pam, and Ann for their question suggestions! I'd like to link YOU in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!
1. What is the first nightmare you remember? it would have to be of snakes... I always dreampt they were under my bed.... ewww
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch? football
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? hats
4. Did you make good grades in school? I didn't do to bad
5. What magazines do you subscribe to? at the moment, none; I will go over to my inlaws and read the ones she gets (I am too cheap right now)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!