When you visit a blog that you like and want to follow, leave them a comment with your link telling them you are following from the Fun Follow Friday. Of course, we would love for you to follow both hostesses blogs, Simply Stacie and My Wee View, but it isn’t mandatory. If you do follow us, just leave us a comment and we will follow you back.
The main goal is to have fun and follow the blogs that interest you! Happy hopping along!
** I am working on my Google Friend connect, can't get it to work with my blog for some reason... Grrr **
Thanks for joining FFF!
ReplyDeleteI remember those days when I was trying to set up my blog with little or no help and sometimes it was so frustrating! I'm your newest Networked Blog follower and let us know when you Google Friend is up and I'll follow you there too! I'm at AGalNeeds...At Least 2 Blogs and I'd love for you to stop by once in awhile and see what's going on! Right now I've got several great giveaways that have really low comments! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete.-= Helena´s last blog ..Fun Follow Friday! =-.