I have to have my hubby put my bike pedal back, so I can get back into bike riding. I won't do the extreme long distance rides that he and Trent do, but then again, maybe Robyn and I will. You never know!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Time to kick butt
In my diet that is! I have slacked long enough! I just bought a new bikini that I WILL wear this year, but need to get rid of these last 10 pounds and firm up my abs! Jillian Michaels has the best ab workout routine that I can find on my ONDEMAND. Every workout I have done by her kicks my butt, and that's what I need.
I have to have my hubby put my bike pedal back, so I can get back into bike riding. I won't do the extreme long distance rides that he and Trent do, but then again, maybe Robyn and I will. You never know!
I have to have my hubby put my bike pedal back, so I can get back into bike riding. I won't do the extreme long distance rides that he and Trent do, but then again, maybe Robyn and I will. You never know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you go girl!
ReplyDelete