Sunday, May 30, 2010

The "change"

I think that is what I am going through, and I don't like it! The night sweats are the pits! Not to mention the insomnia. Waking up feeling exhausted is no fun! I have been using some progesterone cream and notice a difference, as it helps with the sweats and the no sleeping. When I am in the "off week" of using the cream, I can tell. It didn't help that this past week was the "off week", and I had a nasty cat bite to deal with. So not only was I exhausted of not sleeping but trying to fight off the infection just added to it all.

I am still doing some research on all the products I can take, as well as looking at prevera reviews. I have also found that along with this "change" it is aiding in my unwanted weight gain, and the refusal of it to leave! The exercising and diet starts back up this week, and with the help of some supplements, I am hoping to get that "flat belly" I am wanting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!