The Just Because Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Demonaduerre from the blog Because I Still Love You. He does not remember where he grabbed it. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. the TV remote, the Sunday paper, my iPod, bottle of lotion, and my book
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? its short, blown dry straight, and with the help of a straightener. I try to get it cut every 6 weeks, but right now I am trying to grow it out, but I am to the point where I can't stand it and want to go get it cut... trying to be strong and get past this point.
3. What are you wearing now? black sweat pants and a purple tank top
4. What's your occupation? Do you like it? I am a daycare provider... don't really like it, but it helps pay the bills
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? on Friday, no reason, just tired
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? my hubby
8. What was the last full meal that you ate? lunch on Friday ~ fish and chips with a side of cole slaw
9. What was the last email that you received? It was something do with acne treatments, that I might look into for my hubby
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? facebook
11. What was the last significant thing you bought? a computer last night
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? no one that I can think of
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? wondered what time Trent would be getting home today
14. What was the last CD you bought? a Chris Tomlin one
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today? sunny and warm ~ why? so I can go to the beach!! Today its sunny and warm, but can't go to the beach, as I have a wound on my leg that needs to heal first.. boo
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? to play the piano
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? didn't watch
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? "Quit making excuses and own up to your own problems!
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? Today we are having a cook out with my inlaws, and tomorrow we are going to a huge Flea Market, our usual MO for the day.
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? ugh, do I have to remember him??
Mmmmmm, I like what you're wearing...sweats and tank top. And the colors too. You rock.
ReplyDeleteHere is my Stealing if you'd like to stop by for a visit.
I'm pretty stuck on my straightener when I have to go somewhere.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem
.-= Harriet´s last blog ..Ego Surfing and PacMan…you should Google =-.
I'd love to play either the piano or guitar. I took piano as a kid, but the teacher sucked. I learned nothing... :)
ReplyDelete