Now the rules:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
This was taken on Trent's birthday. He was trying to get a picture of me while eating the cupcake.
I challenge the following bloggers to put up their eighth photo and the story behind it:
1. Tina @ Palm Tree Fanatic
2. Cari @ Not Suzy Homemaker
3. Karen @ Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom
4. Jen @ Mom of 2 taking it one day at a time
5. Tina @ Also Know as "Mom"
6. Heather Lynn @ SYMPHONY ODD
7. Annie @ My Life as Annie
8. Danielle @ Finally Finding Me... I think
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!