Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday blahs

My Weekend in Review and Menu Plan Monday are on hold for this week. I am winging it for the menu. I figured out a way for a quick weight loss. Just have your cat attack you, and go on antibiotics. I haven't had much of an appetite, and with the strength of these antibiotics causes some unpleasant side effects. I am down a good 5 pounds since I stepped on the scale at the doctors, but I know as soon as I start eating again I will gain most if not all of it back. But for now I am liking the loss!

I still am trying to decide whats for dinner tonight, and just may tell them to make a sandwich or chips and cheese. I am craving a pizza, but know that, that won't go over well with my hubby, so I will have to wait.

3 comments:

  1. We had pizza :)
    .-= Becki´s last blog ..Tis the Season? =-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the weekend in review all done before I saw that you had put it on hold...so I'm posting it anyway! LOL I don't know if I'm willing to have our crazy cat attack me for a weight loss plan :)
    .-= Carielle´s last blog ..Weekend In Review =-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a really great blog here!

    Happy Follow Me Tuesday! I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, will you please stop by and follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great day!
    .-= Melissa Cleaver´s last blog ..** REVIEW & GIVEAWAY ** High Sierra Powerglide Day Pack ~ The Best Designed Bags ANYWHERE! =-.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!