Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trent's birthday

Photobucket



We celebrated with cupcakes and went out for dinner at Logan's. Walked away stuffed, and a little less in in our wallets! Wow, do growing boys ever eat! Remind me the next time I want to take out the family, that I must go to a cheaper restaurant!

I had taken Trent shopping over the weekend for him to pick out some summer clothes, and hit the right weekend as there were lots of great sales going on. He picked out 4 shirts and 3 pairs of shorts. I may need to find him a few more shorts, but he should be good on everything else.

As soon as the daycare kids were picked up, I did a little photo shoot of Trent in front of our neighbors house, as she has some really pretty flowers blooming right now. Of course, he had to ham it up for the camera.

This is the best one out of the bunch
Photobucket

Always a goof
Photobucket

I have no idea what he was doing in this one
Photobucket

Finally dad and older brother got home from work and it was off to dinner. While waiting for our table Trent and dad were playing "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" on Trent's iPod. I am thinking about getting one for John, so he has something to do at work.

Photobucket

Father's day is coming up as well as his birthday, so this might be what I will get him. The internet service where he now works isn't all that great, so he could at least download some different apps on the iPod to keep him entertained during the day. I know that Trent gets good use out of his, so I am sure his dad will as well. Just another gadget to have in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!