This past week with some changes in my eating habits and trying to cut out all soy I have lost 2.5 pounds, and am very happy with that! I have found that almost everything I had in the house had some sort of soy based product in it. Ugh!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
The search continues
I have been doing some reading and research online, to find other ways to help in my weight loss without have to go with diet aids such as ephedra diet pills. I don't want to be dependent on pills to continue the weight lose, and the maintaining. I want to change the way I eat, and *gasp* continue to exercise. Summer is coming, so I will be much more active outside with walking and bike riding, and the ever present threat of "running" that Robyn thinks we need to do. NEVER! I am not a runner!
This past week with some changes in my eating habits and trying to cut out all soy I have lost 2.5 pounds, and am very happy with that! I have found that almost everything I had in the house had some sort of soy based product in it. Ugh!
This past week with some changes in my eating habits and trying to cut out all soy I have lost 2.5 pounds, and am very happy with that! I have found that almost everything I had in the house had some sort of soy based product in it. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!