Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I think I figured it out

After all these years of looking for the best weight loss pill, I think I have figured it out! I don't need one! Ha! I have to get my estrogen under control, and watch what foods I am ingesting. Soy has been the underlying culprit that has been sabotaging my diet! I have a few vitamins to use up, not going to throw them away, as they cost too much. (the majority of these have some sort of soy ingredient, so they are out!)

Speaking of soy, do you know how many products have soy in them? Soy messes with your estrogen levels, and not in a good way. That is why I can't get rid of my "shelf"! I had a hard time buying groceries last week. I know I won't be able to cut all of it out, but by cutting down on the amount I ingest, it should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!