Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!
1. All you need is love .
2. Watching children play fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, has different kinds of music and dress style.
4. Fakeness is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to the mall is what I need.
6. Give and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time with my hubby (haven't seen much of him in the last few weeks, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, and may car shopping and Sunday, I want to spend time with family celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!
I put love too. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete.-= JDaniel4's Mom´s last blog ..Muffin Tin Muffin- Blue and Purple Foods =-.