Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill-Ins

Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.



And...here we go!

1. I'd like for my husband to finally make up his mind about the car.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is my honeymoon in Florida.
3. Last night, I had pizza for dinner.
4. Sorry for the delay, but now I think we are ready.
5. Can we buy it now?
6. One of my worst temptations is chocolate; it is so very hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include a whole lot of nothing...I am hoping and Sunday, I want to relax after church!

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate is a great answer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is proving to be a popular answer to #6. I love chocolate too, but I chose something different--a little spicier. :-) Have a great time at church! (Seems like a lot of church goers play the Five.)
    .-= Billy Rhythm´s last blog ..Friday Fill In #162 =-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Friday Fill Ins -- I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend!
    .-= April Driggers´s last blog ..Fill It In Friday! =-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, me too I can't resist with chocolates and foods! Appear! :-) Happy weekend!
    .-= Cacai M.´s last blog ..My Friday Fill-Ins #40 =-.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!