Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter shopping

I wasn't going to get stuff for Easter as both my boys are older, but at the last minute I decided to go out and get some things. Boy that was a mistake! The store was a freaking zoo! I wanted jelly beans, and 3 out of the 4 stores I went to didn't have any! Really? This is a staple for Easter!

I had to venture to the food section to get the stuff for green bean casserole, and had to dodge the carts there too! I so hate waiting to get stuff last minute! As I was leaving I get a phone call from the oldest asking to pick up some stuff for his acne. So off I trekked to the other side of the store to search for the best acne products. I still think he should be buying his own products, but alas, that's what moms are for, right?

I never did get around to do any baking for Easter, so hoping my sister in law made some yummy treats! After tomorrow, the diet is on big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!