Thursday, April 15, 2010

Becoming obsessed with weight loss

People say I am no overweight, but to me, I feel I am. I don't like the way I look! I am obsessed with trying to lose these last 10 to 15 pounds! I don't get it, I was 10 pounds lighter last year at this time, and really nothing in my eating or exercise habits changed. So I went on a mission after my birthday dinner to find some sort of thermogenic fat burners, or a book to help enlighten me as to why this is happening.

I found this book, "Belly Fat to Belly Flat" and Wow! What an eye opener it has been! I have to change some things I have been doing and hopefully this will be the change I need to lose these last few pounds for good!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!