I need to get some photo editing software, so I can play around with different things. I can only do so much with what I have right now. I am hoping that when I am ready to purchase it, I will find a great sale!
I also need another memory card, just so I can have a back up one. I can take quite a few pictures on the one I have, but its always good to have a back up. I have had my camera for a few years now and I have yet to print off any pictures I have taken. I am afraid to. Every so often I go back and look at all the photos I have taken, and wonder what I was thinking. Some get deleted, the rest just stay on the computer and then get saved to a CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!