He then went on to tell us about all these watches that have been on sale, on the shopping channels. This doesn't make my mother in law all that happy, as he always yelled at her in the past when her and I would watch the jewelry shopping channel. So he flips through the stations to find the shopping channel, to show John the watches, and hear this, "Don't you even think about buying another watch!" He showed me the watch he bought, its huge! I told John not to get any ideas, he has a watch at home he doesn't even wear.
The rest of the day was spent talking about recipes, and boy does he have a lot of them. I told him he could make the sweets from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!