Monday, March 22, 2010

Holiday's...

Why do they have to have so many sweets for holiday's!? This is not how to reduce body fat! I told my mother in law yesterday to get rid of any and all candy when she knows we are going to be coming over! Yesterday was terrible! She had out the Easter Baskets, with lots of candy in them! I have no will power when it comes to sweets ~ unless its chocolate cake! Which didn't sit well with my father in law as he made a chocolate cake and wanted me to try it

Nope! I have never been a fan of chocolate cake, and especially one made with coffee! Two things I just don't care for!

I told him to make a white or yellow cake with the pudding frosting, then I would try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!