Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill In's

Photobucket


Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.



And...here we go!

1. Today I will be getting my hair high lighted.

2. You say I can't, and I say why not?

3. What do you think of this color?

4. At Meijer's it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!

5. People say that what we're all seeking is love.

6. The image I cherish most is that of my boys.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my high lights, tomorrow my plans include drum lessons for Trent, then taking him to grandma's for the night, and then going out of town with my hubby, to a destination unknown and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

2 comments:

  1. Free pastry day at Meijers? REALLY!
    Wonder if ours is having that!
    I worked all day so I guess I missed it anyway! BUMMER!!!

    hair is getting highlighted eh?
    Don't forget to post pics;)

    Have a great weekend Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No free pastry at Meijer.. that was the first thing that popped in my head when I was doing this meme.. LOL

    I will have pics up on Sunday.. going to bed now, and then will be leaving early tomorrow to go who knows where for the day/night with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!