Monday, March 22, 2010

Cooking healthier

What diets for quick weight loss have you tried? I need to cut out the pop for one, and I know that I will drop a few pounds, but its easier said than done. I will do good for a while, then have one glass and get hooked all over again! *Sigh*

I need to find some healthy recipes to try, and clear out all of the junk in the cupboards. Everyone of us can stand to lose a few pounds, so with all the junk gone, that will be a great starting point! There will be lots of fruits and veggies on the grocery list this week!

This weekend the diet will be thrown out the window, as its "girls weekend in Chicago", and we are going to the Cheesecake factory for sure this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!