Another thing I saw yesterday, while picking up the kids from school. A lady in shorts and a tank top! Really? It was bitter cold yesterday too! I think people are just plain crazy! I will be bundled up in my jacket, gloves and scarf!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Why??
I live in Michigan... its winter, and very cold. So tell me, why did I see a few crazy people out on their motorcycles today? Sure, the sun was out, but so many of the roads still have lots of snow and ice on them! I sure hope they have a good motorcycle accident attorney. Even though I would think that they would be at fault if they got in an accident.
Another thing I saw yesterday, while picking up the kids from school. A lady in shorts and a tank top! Really? It was bitter cold yesterday too! I think people are just plain crazy! I will be bundled up in my jacket, gloves and scarf!
Another thing I saw yesterday, while picking up the kids from school. A lady in shorts and a tank top! Really? It was bitter cold yesterday too! I think people are just plain crazy! I will be bundled up in my jacket, gloves and scarf!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!